A jewelry designer in the midst of success, found herself contemplating her own redesign.
Katiya's jewelry was being picked up by a clientele drawn to her urban look, with its natural fibers, 'imperfect' stones and recycled materials.
When her jewelry started appearing on celebrities, high end retailers like Holt Renfrew and Macy's wanted to talk.
In an almost counterintuitive move, Katiya decided to rethink her visual brand, and even her name, at this critical moment. The brand had to move to where her jewelry was going.
If you like, please share :-)
What We've Done
- UberflipIdentity, Concept, IA, Front End Design, Brand Guidlines
- Parallel FitnessIdentity, Concept, Front & Back End Design, Signage
- CCH InsightIdentity, Concept, Front & Back End Design, Print Templates
- KatiyaIdentity, Concept, Front & Back End Design, Print
- Bent BambooIdentity
- Audera AccousticsIdentity, Brand Direction, Concept, Website, Print
- Agency SideI've also spent time freelancing with some of the best agencies in the world