Software that turns a PDF into a page-flipping microsite.
Uberflip (originally Mygazines) was born as a Youtube-like website where any registered member could upload a PDF of their publication, compile their own magazines out of different articles, search throughout a collection of digital editions, share with friends and social bookmark around the web.
Within the first month of launching, the application had 5000 registered members. In its second month, the site had received over one million visits with over 130,000 registered members.
There user base was growing fast, but the name (Mygazines) and brand still needed some development.
If you like, please share :-)
What We've Done
- UberflipIdentity, Concept, IA, Front End Design, Brand Guidlines
- Parallel FitnessIdentity, Concept, Front & Back End Design, Signage
- CCH InsightIdentity, Concept, Front & Back End Design, Print Templates
- KatiyaIdentity, Concept, Front & Back End Design, Print
- Bent BambooIdentity
- Audera AccousticsIdentity, Brand Direction, Concept, Website, Print
- Agency SideI've also spent time freelancing with some of the best agencies in the world